Photobucket
Bel is currently in.......

Photo Of The Week

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Seven eateries, a deli and four bars

My first morning, breakfast was served by Mark Green my darling waiter a lovely chap from the UK.  Mark asked to try his supper concoction juice, while I honestly feared its presentation as it came in a Tequila Caballito glass first thing in the morning. Just in front of my table I looked at this beautiful older woman, she was stunning in her younger years I imagine sipping a mimosa, a diamond ring sparkling resplendently in the sunshine and as a proud resident she smiled at me. The ship's owners, uber-wealthy men and women who live in luxurious condos aboard this ship continuously circumnavigate the globe. 


Breakfast being the most important meal of the day is also an the ideal opt to watch the wealthy at play and relaxing. From the balcony they can eat breakfast with a view of Tortola today.  Virtually every one of the 165 apartments has a veranda. This has the unfortunate side-effect of making the ship look, in a certain light. You did miss watching penguins in Antarctica at lunch Mark just said to me, I wanted to scream NOOOOOOOOOO! But you can always sip drinks as the 43,000-ton vessel sits in the middle of the Caribbean as the sun sets over and at this time of the year I was more than certain to see humpback whales and dolphins on their way to the Samana Bay Peninsula of my island during breading season.

There is a total of four seven restaurants, along with those guests can also enjoy 24-hour room service. If you happen to be staying in an apartment on board the ship, you can also benefit from the call-a-chef option. This option provides you with the ability to request a chef to come to your apartment and prepare a meal on site for you as well as any guests who may be visiting you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment